Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
S.T.GO is seeking a Social Media Manager! This role is responsible for day-to-day management of all our social media channels — planning, creating, and posting organic social media content.
A successful Social Media Manager demonstrates a clear ability to develop initiatives and campaigns to drive business goals such as earned media, audience growth, owned engagement, customer acquisition, organic reach, churn mitigation, and more. An in-depth understanding of the entire social media landscape is absolutely critical to this role (YT, IG, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years of experience in managing large social media channels (agency experience is always a plus)
- Experience creating and editing content to drive business goals
- Capable of handling multiple creative projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and make use of trends and analytics
- Skilled communicator - comfortable and confident with diverse audiences
- Creates strategic partnerships to drive engagement and acquisition
- Demonstrable experience with social media ad buying
- Photography and/or Videography experience
- Graphic design proficiency
- Passionate about current and emerging trends in social media
Remote / Beverly Hills, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.